Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Barack Obama loves you!

At Gotham Avenue School, Fifth graders sing for their class performance:
We believe in Barack Obama
He loves you and he loves your mama
We believe in Barack Obama, yeah
With all the change he’s building
Gonna bring hope to the children
We believe in Barack Obama, yeah
BigHollywood has the video along with 10 other school songs. Among them is Powell Elementary School where the children sing:
Barack Obama there is none higher
Other politicians should call me sire
To burn my kingdom you must use fire
I create change till I retire!

Democratic Party come correct
...
Nothing like non-partisan education!

Why is this creepy?  Those of us who went to school when schools taught history, not Democrat-worship, remember that a turning point in Germany occurred when officials were required to swear an oath not to Germany, not to its government, but to Hitler personally.  Of course, Obama is no Hitler.  But, that, alone, doesn't mean that history lessons should be forgotten.

Hat tip: Ed Driscoll.

2 comments:

r4i said...

Hi,
I like this article but..
Can someone tell me about Barack Obama..
I know that he is a serious candidate for '08, but I would like to know where he stands on the issues. I checked his site but nowhere can I find the info. i am looking for.
so please tell me...

Karl Marx said...

It is not your job to question Him. It is your job to vote for Him.

Clicky Web Analytics