Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Living in a Fantasy World, II

One might think that, if there is one issue upon which all factions in the developed world can agree, it is that violence against women is a crime.  But that is not true in the world of (UK) Guardian columnist Julie Bindel.  She believes that men are pro-rape and pro-domestic violence:
The men who regularly get very offended on this blog, protesting that they have never hurt a fly, probably do not do an awful lot to stop other men harming women. Where are men's voices of protest in this war against women? When can we expect your support in reducing numbers of females killed and raped by men? I will not be holding my breath, but in the meantime, I will say loud and proud, yes, today I hate men, and will tomorrow and the day after. [emph. added]
Her column is entitled, appropriately enough, "Why I hate men."

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics