- What inspired James J. Lee, the man who reportedly strapped several bombs to his body and went to the Discovery Channel building and took three hostages? MSNBC reports that the man was a Al Gore-inspired left-wing eco-nut:
Lee said at the time that he experienced an ‘‘awakening” when he watched former Vice President Al Gore’s environmental documentary ‘‘An Inconvenient Truth.”It was reported that Ted Kaczynski, the "unibomber," has a well-read copy of Al Gore's earlier book, Earth in the Balance, in his shack.
- Michael Enright, the man who allegedly stabbed a Muslim cab driver in NYC last week, has been indicted for hate crimes. The New American reports:
Although he volunteered for a left-wing peace group that favors building a mosque at Ground Zero in New York, the young drunk who stabbed a Muslim taxi driver last week has been indicted on charges of attempted second-degree murder and assault as hate crimes."Although"??? Doesn't he mean "because"?
- Rep. Russ Carnahan's (D-MO) office was firebombed in August. Although "journalists" tried to claim it was a tea partier, reports currently allege that the firebomber was one of his own ex-staffers and fellow Democrat: Chris Powers.
- Last May, Mayor Bloomberg suggested that the Times Square bomber was tea-partier. He found to be a Pakistani Taliban trained jihadist.
- From last May, J. Patrick Bedell, the Pentagon shooter, was reportedly a Democrat and 9-11 truther.
- From last February, Joe Stack, the IRS building dive-bomber, was a Bush-hater spouting communist slogans.
•Yet another left-wing terrorist
•Obama's humane plan for terrorists: kill rather than interrogate
•The root cause of terrorism
•Gitmo torture: Metallica is proud of its music's message to terrorists
•Speaker Pelosi's deep thoughts on giving Miranda rights to terrorists.
•AG Eric Holder was for enhanced interrogation before he was against it.
•The NY Times finally admits we were fighting Al Qaeda in Iraq
•Gitmo torture tactic revealed: "she touched my thigh!"
•Terror color codes updated for Obama (illustrated)
•NY Times skeptical of Bush but trusts terrorists
•Global warming predicted to cause more terrorism
•Before Al Qaeda: the socialist-terrorist alliance of the 1980s