Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Why I'm voting Democrat (humor)

As collected from Twitter: I'm voting Democrat...
  • Because I don't want to live in a Country where People are Held Responsible for the Results of Their Choices
  • Because Companies should not be allowed to fail regardless of the cost to taxpayers
  • Because I believe government must protect us from the Constitution!
  • Because I don't want to live in a Country where People are Held Responsible for the Results of Their Choices
  • Because I still believe the Times Square bomber was not a Muslim but someone from the Tea Party…
  • Because the only property right I support is my right to your property.
  • Standards are good, Double standards are twice as good
  • b/c it's easier2blame Bush than consider .com bust, 9/11, or financial shift from purchase 2 piracy as economic factors
  • Because I blame George Bush for my pitiful existence
  • Because I love when Obama says "we're all our brother's keeper," even tho his brother George lives in a Nairobi hut on $10/year
  • Because I'm so very, very wise. And Smart. Oh so smart. I listen to NPR y'know.
  • Cause I enjoy biting off conservative people's fingers at California Tea Party rallies. Yummy!
PREVIOUSLY on the humorous side of our present predicament:
Remember the couple that snuck into the White House with no credentials?
How does a Democrat blow out candles?
Bob Hope's greatest movie line
If Pres. Obama was "amused" by the tea parties....
Comedy in the tragedy
Obamacare, illustrated
Seeing the humor in a disaster
Obamacare and trillions of dollars of unfunded mandates
Where has the laughter gone?

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics