Saturday, January 16, 2010

MSNBC host advocates vote fraud

MSNBC host and radio talker Ed Schultz explains why he supports vote fraud in the upcoming Senate race in Massachusetts:

The transcript:
SCHULTZ: I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times. I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are. [Emph. added]
(hat tip: NewsBusters.) If one believes Wikipedia, Ed Schultz has the largest audience ("highest ranking") of any liberal talk show.

Michelle Malkin has much more on the Massachusetts Senate race: see, for example, here, here, here, or here. Also Brian Maloney is following it closely.

PREVIOUSLY on the subject of Democrats and vote fraud:
Dems and vote fraud in New York State.
How to buy a vote
NJ Dems demand equal rights for fraudulent voters
Nevada accuses ACORN of 39 felonies
Three Obama supporters plead guilty
Another ex-ACORN worker pleads guilty
An insider's guide to vote fraud
Vote fraud update
Absentee ballot and dishonest elections
Fraud and Deceit in 2004

PREVIOUSLY on the subject of Democrats being uncomfortable with democracy:
Democrats want to stripe union workers of right to secret ballots
Libs distrust voters; want smoke-filled rooms or monarchs
Dems oppose democratic allies
Dartmouth eliminates alumni trustee elections

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics